Hospitality Design and Purchasing Services
Design and Purchasing Services
“They were recommended to me after I had a bad experience with another company in 1996, and I’ve been using them ever since. You can depend on what they tell you, and they go the extra mile to resolve any problems to your satisfaction.”—Kenny Patel, Developer, Richmond Hill, GA
PPI professionals offer unparalleled expertise in hotel interior design and purchasing. The firm was founded and is operated and staffed by people with long careers in hospitality design and procurement. These are the individuals you speak to when you call PPI.
- Every project begins with the assignment of a PPI team leader who guides the process, managing details and working closely with the client to project completion.
- They create specifications that meet or exceed brand standards, and that understand and incorporate local market needs.
- They prepare submittals for brand design review and approval.
- They monitor the manufacturing process to ensure on-schedule deliveries.
- They have long, enduring, trusting relationships with the vendors who manufacture hotel furnishings and advocate effectively for clients to address their unique needs or resolve problems.
- They provide their clients access to a wide range of dependable resources, relationships nurtured over the years, from financing or leasing to freight, from warehousing or delivery to installation.
- They anticipate and solve problems, saving their clients from costly mistakes common with less experienced firms.