The PPI Process
Over more than two decades, PPI has refined its process to ensure its clients get the right furnishings at the best prices delivered to meet demanding improvement and construction schedules. PPI develops the interior plan, oversees the financial transactions, and monitors the FF&E order through delivery – and they are there for the long-term to resolve any problems.
Every project begins with the assignment of a PPI team leader who guides the process, managing details and working closely with the client to project completion.
Here’s how we manage your project:
- We develop guestroom and public space designs – or review your designs – to create a preliminary budget.
- Upon your approval of the budget, we develop the interior plan, adjusting and fine-tuning the design to accommodate budgets or changes.
- We provide an updated budget in line with your expectations and your brand requirements. Pricing is realistic and honest, the first time, and includes all costs with the goal of eliminating future unanticipated charges.
- We create visuals to demonstrate the layouts and furnishings.
- We agree on payment terms.
- We place the orders and secure delivery dates.
- We monitor your FF&E order through manufacture and delivery to ensure suppliers comply with terms, pricing and schedules.
FF&E Purchasing Products Offered by PPI
“Instead of just taking orders, they make suggestions if they have a better product or better deal. I have worked with them since 1997. They are very easy to work with.” —Navine Shah, Owner, Hampton Inns, Conyers & Covington, Georgia
- Beds: mattresses, box springs and bed bases
- Case goods
- Upholstered furniture
- Drapery and bed spreads
- Wall covering
- Flooring: carpet and tile
- Artwork, mirrors and accessories
- In-room appliances
Public space furnishings and equipment
- Pool furniture
- Ice machines
- Heating and air conditioning units
- Exercise equipment